Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Timeline of the great philosophers (From Thales to Newton no.2)



-John

P.S. My ignorance should not take from all the great minds of European, African, Asian and Australian and American native cultures who produced great philosophy and art. I don't know you all but then again you don't know me either. This is by no means an extensive list of philosophers. All small and big contributions led us to where we are today.

Besides I am just a dog outside a school, I repeat what I hear in the class. My apologies also to great enlightened canines for not including theme here. The feeling of superiority is all humans have....if we take that away who will pay for our food, drink, shelter and pick up after us....talk about living like a dog, not too shabby.

No comments: